Information on Veterans’ Benefits

Veterans who have served on active duty since January 31, 1955, may be eligible for educational assistance. Application should be made to the Veterans Administration regional office having custody of the veteran’s file. Certificates of eligibility to be used at registration will be issued by the appropriate regional office of the Veteran's Administration to those who are eligible for educational benefits. Further information is available from the University registrar.