High school seniors and high school graduates who have never before attended college fulltime should apply for freshman admission to Trevecca.
- Complete the entire degree-seeking application for undergraduate admissions.
- Submit the application and nonrefundable $25.00 application fee (waived for electronic application). Checks or money orders should be made payable to Trevecca Nazarene University.
- Include a separate resume of honors, awards, and activities for grades 9-12 with the application if more space is needed than available on the application.
- Request that an official transcript be sent from the high school directly to Trevecca Nazarene University.
- Request that score reports from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) be sent to Trevecca. Trevecca’s ACT code is 4016. The SAT code for Trevecca is 1809.