Christian Ministry AA Program
AACM General Description
The Associate of Arts in Christian Ministry is designed to prepare persons for various areas of Christian service by developing a holistic mindset, a missional vision, servant-leadership skills, and ministry competence. The AA in Christian Ministry allows you to develop strong competencies for ministry success and for making a positive contribution in your profession and to society.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of learning and critical thinking strategies.
- Examine the teachings of Scripture and a Christian worldview and their relationships to business management.
- Demonstrate competency in core general education subjects.
- Exhibit effective writing and presentation skills.
- Apply practical principles and strategies for effective ministry.
The AA in Christian Ministry is a structured curriculum that includes the general core education requirements and Christian Ministry requirements for the associate degree. Sixty (60) semesters hours are earned by completing the courses online one at a time. Students will be part of a cohort who will participate in all courses together, forming a support group for success.
Program of Study
| ||Physical Science||
|MHR 3005||Biblical Perspectives and the Christian Worldview||
|CMN 4460||Leadership in the Christian Organization||
|CMN 4950||Christian Ministry Capstone||
Total Credit Hours: 60