Withdrawal from Classes

Any student who has received federal financial aid and is considering withdrawing from all classes should review the Federal Return of Title IV Funds policy. An example of this policy is available in the Office of Financial Aid. Any student wishing to withdraw should begin the process in the Office of Academic Records.