Business Management AS Program
ASBM General Description
The Associate of Science in Business Management is designed to prepare students for servant leadership in the modern business world. Students will approach all academic materials via a Biblical perspective and gain knowledge and understanding in critical business areas of business fundamentals, economics, accounting, business law, organizational management, and global business. The AS in Business Management culminates with an opportunity for the student to apply his or her learning in a business case study.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of learning and critical thinking strategies.
- Examine the teachings of Scripture and a Christian worldview and their relationships to business management.
- Demonstrate competency in core general education subjects.
- Exhibit effective writing and presentation skills.
- Apply business and management concepts and skills to real-world business circumstances.
The AS in business management is a structured curriculum that includes the general core education requirements and business management requirements for the associate degree. Sixty (60) semesters hours are earned by completing the courses online one at a time. Students will be part of a cohort who will participate in all courses together, forming a support group for success.
Program of Study
Total Credit Hours: 60