Transfer Admission

Students currently attending another college or university and those with previous college credit post high school should apply for transfer admission.

  1. Complete the entire degree seeking application for undergraduate admission.
  2. Submit the application and nonrefundable $25.00 application fee (waived for electronic application). Checks or money orders should be made payable to Trevecca Nazarene University.
  3. Request that official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended be sent directly to Trevecca, including courses taken as dual enrollment. If you are currently enrolled in your first term at an institution, a "Letter of Good Standing" or "Enrollment Certification Letter" should be submitted in lieu of a transcript. (An applicant who fails to acknowledge attendance in any college or university where he/she has been previously registered may be subject to dismissal from Trevecca Nazarene University.)
  4. Provide the Transfer Recommendation Form to the dean of students from the college or university most recently attended and have the reference send the form directly to Trevecca Nazarene University.
  5. Transfer applicants who have earned fewer than 24* transferable semester hours of credit from a regionally accredited institution at the time of application must request that an official high school transcript and official scores from ACT/SAT be sent directly to Trevecca. Transfer students who have not earned or passed a college-level mathematics and/or English composition course at another institution should submit official ACT/SAT scores for placement at Trevecca. If scores are not available, placement testing will be required through the Office of Academic Services.
  6. Applicants with college-level course work from foreign institutions must have their transcripts evaluated by a credential evaluation service such as World Education Services,

*Not including credit from CLEP, IB, AP exams, institutional credit by examination, remedial or developmental course work, or non-academic orientation course.