Withdrawal from Classes

Any student who has received federal financial aid and is considering withdrawing from all classes should review the Federal Return of Title IV Funds policy. An example of this policy is available on the University website under the heading "Consumer Disclosures". Any student wishing to withdraw should begin the process in the Office of Student Development.