PSC 3005 Integration of Psychology and the Christian Faith
This course explores the relationship of psychology and the Christian faith. Students delve into the dynamics of spiritual formation of individuals and Christian faith communities. Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Identify ways in which religious beliefs and practices influence psychological functioning and the ways in which psychological functioning influences religious beliefs and practices.
- Describe the importance of epistemological issues to the relationship between faith and psychology.
- Analyze the various approaches of the relationship between faith and psychology.
- Apply theoretical approaches to integration to real life situations.
- Introduction to Psychology, or equivalent