Management and Leadership BA Program
BML General Description
The BA in management and leadership at Trevecca is designed to help adults who have at least 40 semester hours of credit to complete their bachelor’s degree.
The bachelor of arts degree program in management and leadership exists to provide working adult students the opportunity to complete a college degree in a schedule and format particularly designed to meet their unique needs. The curriculum is interdisciplinary and liberal arts in nature, with the major emphasis on general management and leadership skills building. The program integrates a Christian worldview and is committed to continual improvement.
Student Learning Outcomes
All BML graduates will be able to:
- Examine the major teachings of the Scripture from a Christian perspective and how they relate to management and personal relationships. (Analysis)
- Employ problem-solving and decision-making skills. (Analysis)
- Demonstrate effectiveness in interpersonal relationships. (Application)
- Develop effective written and oral communication skills. (Synthesis)
- Critique leadership and management theories and competencies. (Evaluation)
BML Core Coursework
The BA in management and leadership is structured as an interdisciplinary, liberal arts, social science-based curriculum. Thirty-six (36) semester hours are earned by completing the modular coursework in the major. The courses take place one night each week or asynchronously online. Courses are sequential so that only one is taken at a time. Students will be part of a cohort who will attend all the courses together, forming an adult support group.
Program of Study
|BML 3110||Personal Leadership Development||
|BML 3120||Interpersonal Relations||
|BML 3130||Organizational Behavior||
|BML 3150||Biblical Perspectives and the Christian Life||