Institutional Operational Goals (Values Statement)
At Trevecca Nazarene University we are committed to:
- Being a Christian university that serves its primary stakeholder, the southeastern region of the Church of the Nazarene, through delivering higher education rooted in the Wesleyan-holiness tradition.
- Serving the Middle Tennessee community and beyond by providing relevant academic programs in a thoroughly Christian atmosphere.
- Preparing servant-leaders through the holistic development of students.
- Mentoring students and developing life-long relationships with them.
- Offering an attractive campus and classroom environments for students and employees that are healthy, safe, and conducive to good teaching and learning.
- Growing enrollment while developing new programs in alignment with the mission.
- Providing high quality support services at all program locations, implementing best practices in program delivery, and maintaining all University resources in a responsible manner.