Dual Enrollment Admission

High school students, upon recommendation of the high school principal or counselor, may be granted dual enrollment admission during the junior or senior year in high school. Before dual admission is granted, the applicant must take the ACT or SAT and have the official qualifying scores sent to Trevecca’s Office of Admissions. An official partial high school transcript with a qualifying grade point average must also be submitted. Such students may take University classes while completing their high school diploma. A signed guidance counselor agreement must be signed and sent to the Office of Admissions in order to ensure that the student’s school will grant dual enrollment credit.